DOMESTIC VIOLENCE RESOURCES
LA County DV Hotline: 800-978-3600 24/7
• For Youth 12-24: Call or text 424-209-2532 9am-5 pm
• For Teens: Text TEEN to 839863 or www.teenlineonline.org – offering teenagers to talk to fellow teenagers in times of crisis. Peer counselors 6pm-9pm
National Domestic Violence Hotline
Domestic Abuse Response Team (D.A.R.T.) If you are in immediate danger, call 911.
• For 24/7 immediate support or information on domestic violence, call the National Domestic Violence Hotline: (800) 799-7233 (Spanish Available)
• For more resources and to chat online - National Domestic Abuse Hotline.
D.A.R.T. provides free services to all domestic violence victims regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, socio-economic status, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or immigration status.
• The Trevor Project- For LGBTQ+ youth experiencing crisis, you don’t have to leave your house just go to the website, call the TrevorLifeline 24/7 at 1-866-488-7386 or Text 678-678
• Chat room on website.
• TrevorSpace is a safe social networking space for LGBTQ+ kids ages 13-24.
• Trevor Support Center - where LGBTQ youth and their allies can find answers to frequently asked questions, and explore resources related to sexual orientation, gender identity and more! Remember, if you need immediate support or help, Trevor’s counselors are just a phone call, chat, or text away.
• The LGBT Center Mental Health Resources - individual, couples, family, and group therapy, as well as psychiatric care. We operate one of the few programs to assist LGBT people involved in domestic and intimate partner abuse and violence.
• Latino Coalition for a Healthy California - focused mostly on the Trans immigrant experience but also has resources.